Reservations and Cancellations Policy:
- Full payment is due at time of booking. Reservations cannot be confirmed until payment has been taken.
- Cancellations must be received in writing prior to 30 days of the scheduled date of arrival and will incur an administration fee of 10% of the booking value, or A$50.00, whichever is greater. The balance will be refunded.
- Cancellations received within 30 days of the scheduled date of arrival, or cancelled due to a No Show, will result in a forfeiture of the total amount paid.
- Apartment bookings may be amended at the discretion of Buller Holidays up to 72 hours prior to arrival and is subject to availability. An A$50.00 amendment fee will apply plus any applicable change in rate.
- Any cancellations to amended reservations will be treated with respect to the original booking dates.
Check-In and Check-Out:
- Check-In time is 4pm, Check-Out is prior to 10am.
- A Security Deposit (Bond) of up to A$1000 will be processed on, or prior to, arrival.
- Bonds are to be taken on Credit Card only (ie: Mastercard or Visa).
Bonds are processed as a Pre-Authorisation will show as a “Pending” amount in your account for the duration of your stay. Pending balances may take 5-10 working days to clear after bond is released.
- Keys will not be issued unless a bond has been processed.
- Guests must vacate the property prior to check-out time. Keys are to be left inside the apartment on the kitchen bench when departing. Please call +61 3 5777 7911 to notify us when you have departed.
- The bond will be released on departure after the apartment has been checked by staff.
- There is no luggage storage available at Buller Holidays managed apartments.
If arriving prior to check-in time and are hoping to visit the ski fields, we advise leaving luggage in the car and retrieving your luggage after check-in time.
Apartment Houserules (General):
- Strictly No Smoking in all apartments. This includes balconies.
- No pets are allowed.
- Noise is to be kept to a minimum after 10pm. We have a strict no-party policy.
- Up to 4 extra guests (ie: Family or Friends) may be present in the apartment prior to 10pm. Extra guests may not stay overnight.
- Treat the apartment as if it were your own. Please clean up after yourselves and ensure mess does not accumulate.
- Any dirty boots are to be removed prior to entering the apartment. Ski boots are not to be worn inside.
- There may be some cupboards which are locked or marked as ‘owner use’ – do not attempt to open these.
- Any herbs, spices, etc in the kitchen are free to use.
- There will be some bathroom and kitchen amenities left with compliments. These will not be replenished over the course of your stay. If you require more we suggest purchasing some at the supermarket.
- Please separate your rubbish and recycling, and dispose in sheds nearby accommodation.
- Further house rules may apply to certain apartments or buildings. If applicable, these will be sent to you prior to your arrival. Please contact Buller Holidays if you would like a copy of the house rules for any specific apartment prior to making a reservation.
Security Bond Conditions:
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. A minimum cleaning fee of A$250.00 will be deducted from the Security Deposit if a guest is found to have been smoking in the Apartment.
- Guests must depart by 10am on date of departure. Please call +61 3 5777 7911 to notify us when you have departed.
- Keys are to be left on the kitchen table when departing.
Any missing keys will be charged at A$50.00 per key.
- Remove all items from the refrigerator.
- Wash any dirty dishes and cookware, and clean any appliances used.
If there is a dishwasher you may load it and begin a cycle prior to departure.
- Any delays to housekeeping due to excess cleaning, dirty dishes, or rubbish not removed will be deducted from the Security Deposit at A$75.00 for the first hour and A$55.28 per hour thereafter.
- Any damage to the apartment, furniture or fittings, or any missing items, will result in monies deducted from the Security Deposit.
Guests may be expelled from the apartment at any time for breaching any of the above conditions.